STSA 60th Annual Meeting
STSA 60th Annual Meeting Highlights
- Review the STSA 60th Annual Meeting Program Book
- Review the STSA 60th Annual Meeting Advance Program
STSA meeting attendees can now reinforce their learning experience at the 60th Annual Meeting by referencing the following audio and video presentations. If you weren’t able to join STSA in Scottsdale, catch up on some of the educational sessions that you missed out on.
- Dr. Robert J. Cerfolio’s Presidential Address – The Athleticism of Surgery and Life: How to be a super performer at work, home, and in life
- STSA Post Graduate Program Pro/Con Debate – In Moderate Risk Patients, TAVR is Economically Feasible
- Pro: Michael J. Reardon, MD
- Con: Dane C. Peterson
- STSA Post Graduate Program Special Session – Health Care System Employment: How Surgeons Maximize Their Pay
- W. Randolph Chitwood, Jr., MD
- Harold Urschel History Lectureship – The Contributions of E. Stanley Crawford: Mentor, Innovator, and Master of Aortic Surgery
- Joseph Coselli, MD
Claim CME Credit
The Southern Thoracic Surgical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The STSA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Claim Credit
- Username: Attendee E-mail Address
- Password: STSA ID# (also printed on attendee name badge)
STSA Annual Meeting Corporate Supporters
Monetary support and educational grant funding from STSA industry partners help make the STSA Annual Meeting possible. Thank you to the following STSA 60th Annual Meeting Corporate Supporters:
Additional funding provided by Olympus Corporation of the Americas.
Contact STSA Headquarters with questions at email@example.com or 800.685.7872.