STSA 61st Annual Meeting
STSA 61st Annual Meeting Highlights
- View and order photos from the 61st Annual Meeting.
- Like, share, and tag photos from STSA’s 61st Annual Meeting Facebook album.
- Review the STSA 61st Annual Meeting Program Book.
- Review the STSA 61st Annual Meeting Advance Program.
STSA partnered with CTSNet to provide select 61st Annual Meeting educational videos online for free to the cardiothoracic surgery community.
Claim CME Credit
The Southern Thoracic Surgical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. STSA designates the 61st Annual Meeting for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Claim your CME credit or Certificate of Attendance online.
- Username: Attendee E-mail Address
- Password: STSA ID#
STSA 61st Annual Meeting Corporate Support
Monetary support and educational grant funding from STSA industry partners help make the STSA Annual Meeting possible. Thank you to the following STSA 61st Annual Meeting Corporate Supporters:
Additional funding provided by:
General Meeting Information
- Meeting location: JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, AZ.
Contact STSA Headquarters with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.685.7872.