STSA President, Andrea J. Carpenter, MD, joined STSA staff in Naples, FL March 22-24 for the STSA 63rd Annual Meeting planning session. The 2016 Annual Meeting will take place November 9-12 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort. Meeting registration and housing as well as the Advance Program will be available in mid-June.
Following a full tour of the Naples Grande Beach Resort property, Dr. Carpenter and STSA staff are confident that STSA meeting attendees and their families will enjoy all that the Naples Grande has to offer.
“The Naples venue has been seriously updated since our last visit there in 2012, and it will be a great site for our meeting,” says Dr. Carpenter. “There will be terrific activities available to entertain family and friends while attendees are busy learning.”
0Dr. Carpenter pictured on the Naples Grande Presidential Suite balcony overlooking Naples, FL.
0STSA Executive Director, Megan Drumm, and Dr. Carpenter posed before a lovely dinner at the Naples Grande.
0Dr. Carpenter snapped this photo of the Naples Grande during her run in a nearby neighborhood.
The resort is located just 15 minutes from downtown Naples and features three miles of white-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico as well as three pools. In addition to a premium educational program and over 20 hours of CME sessions, highlights that STSA 2016 attendees and their families can look forward to include:
- Golf and fishing tournaments will take place on Saturday, November 12;
- The Saturday evening Awards Dinner & Dance will again feature live music and the attire will be attendees’ choice — cocktail or evening wear. New this year, STSA is planning a special kids-only party for children during the Awards Dinner so that they can have just as much fun as their parents.
- Waived resort fees for STSA attendees that book within the STSA room block provide complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and fitness center access;
- On-property restaurants and a full-service spa (STSA attendees and guests receive a 10% discount on all spa services);
- A Kid’s Club available daily for children ages 4-11, and baby-sitting options are offered through a certified service.
Mark your calendar now and plan to reserve early. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to join STSA’s mailing list and be notified as soon as 63rd Annual Meeting registration and hotel reservations are available.
The STSA 2016 abstract submission deadline is less than one week away on April 4. Review submission guidelines and access the submission site.
Contact STSA Headquarters with questions at email@example.com or 312.202.5892.