About the STSA Annual Meeting
The STSA Annual Meeting is a four-day educational event that takes place each November. Every year, approximately 500 STSA members and meeting attendees convene for a preeminent educational program, hosting over 20 hours of live educational content. The STSA Annual Meeting is famous for its lively discussionmanship and collegial and social atmosphere. It is the perfect venue for connecting with old friends and colleagues, networking with STSA members, and sharing time with family.
The Annual STSA Exhibition takes place in conjunction with the Annual Meeting. Companies are invited to participate in the Exhibition for the chance to showcase their latest technological advancements and products available to cardiothoracic surgeons and to network with prospective customers
- STSA 63rd Annual Meeting, November 9-12, 2016, Naples, FL
- View a line-up of STSA meeting dates and locations 2016-2018.
- STSA 62nd Annual Meeting, November 4-7, 2015, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- STSA 61st Annual Meeting, November 5-8, 2014, Tucson, AZ
- STSA 60th Annual Meeting, October 30-November 2, 2013, Scottsdale, AZ
- View a list of all past STSA Annual Meetings and access meeting archives.