STSA recently underwent an extensive site search to identify the 2018 Annual Meeting venue, taking into careful consideration feedback from members and past Annual Meeting attendees.
After thorough consideration and negotiation, the STSA Executive Council determined that the STSA 65th Annual Meeting will take place at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, FL, November 7-10, 2018.
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is located in northeast Florida, 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. In addition to a well-sized meeting space that will accommodate the STSA educational sessions well, the Resort also boasts the following amenities:
- Ocean-front resort with 3.5 miles of beach, fishing, sailing, and water sports available;
- A variety of on-site dining options;
- On-property golf course, tennis courts, and spa;
- Kids and teens clubs;
- A shopping area within walking distance;
- Indoor and outdoor pools; and
- A negotiated STSA attendee room rate of just $255 per night (plus tax).
It’s never too early to mark your calendar for an upcoming STSA Annual Meeting! In the meantime, make your plans to attend the upcoming 62nd Annual Meeting, November 4-7, 2015, at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts in Lake Buena Vista, FL.