STSA President, Dr. John Calhoon, and his wife and daughter met STSA staff at Walt Disney World, April 6-7 for the 62nd Annual Meeting planning session.
The STSA 62nd Annual Meeting will take place Nov. 4-7, 2015 at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Highlights that attendees and their families can look forward to include:
- Guest appearances by Mickey and his friends with plenty of photo opportunities;
- The Nov. 6 President’s Mixer will conclude at Epcot, where STSA will have a front row seat for fireworks;
- Awards Dinner & Dance attendees will enjoy a fun evening and delicious meal on Nov. 7. Reduced-price tickets for children will be available;
- STSA social activities on Nov. 7 will feature a golf tournament along with several other options that the whole family can enjoy;
- Attendees staying at Disney’s Yacht Club will have access to a 3-acre waterpark hosting a lazy river, sand bottom pool with beach entry, and one of the highest hotel waterslides in Walt Disney World. Yacht Club tenants will also enjoy 24-hour fitness club access, free Wi-Fi throughout the resort and convention center, and exclusive Disney theme park ticket options.
STSA has a room block secured at Disney’s Yacht Club and will begin taking reservations in June 2015. Mark your calendar now and plan to reserve early. E-mail email@example.com to join STSA’s mailing list and be notified as soon as 62nd Annual Meeting registration and hotel reservations are available.
STSA knows that the primary reason medical professionals attend the STSA Annual Meeting each year is the educational component. Stay-tuned for the full educational program, which will be available in early-June.