STSA is now accepting exhibitor applications for the STSA 63rd Annual Meeting Exhibition, which will take place at the Naples Grande Beach Resort in Naples, FL Nov. 10-11, 2016.
STSA has made several key modifications to the STSA 2016 Exhibition based on previous exhibitor feedback. Of special note, ten premium foyer booth spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Foyer booths are located directly next to the attendee registration desk. Submit an application today to secure your company’s premium booth space.
Additional STSA 2016 Exhibition enhancements include:
- An attendee preregistration list is included with your booth price.
- The educational program has been tailored to offer extra non-compete break times when attendees will be encouraged to visit exhibits.
- Lunch on Thursday, Nov. 10 will be available inside the exhibit area. All coffee breaks and breakfasts taking place during exhibit hours will also be served inside the exhibit area.
- Exhibitors can further engage with attendees and enhance their meeting presence by hosting satellite activities.
- Companies exhibiting at the STSA for the first time in 2016 will receive a 5% discount off of normal booth prices*.
Each of these changes has been made in response to previous exhibitor feedback, and we are confident that the program modifications will improve the STSA Annual Meeting experience for both exhibitors and meeting attendees.
STSA will again offer Corporate Support and branding opportunities to exhibiting companies.
The branding opportunities brochure will be available in the coming weeks.
Visit www.stsa.org/exhibits for additional information about exhibiting at the STSA 63rd Annual Meeting, and contact STSA Exhibit Manager, Angel Law, at email@example.com or 312.202.5838 with questions and to request additional information. Contact STSA Executive Director, Nicole Schroeder, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.202.5825 with questions about Corporate Support and branding opportunities.
*Application must be received by September 1, 2016 for discount to apply. Refer to page 5 of the STSA 63rd Annual Meeting Exhibitor Prospectus to confirm if your company has previously exhibited with STSA.